Arizona continues to be a great place to start a business. The state of Arizona ranked #23 on Forbe’s annual “Best States for Business” (2015) and ranked #1 in five-year projected growth at 3.1%. Over the next several years, Arizona is expected to have among the best economic growth in the entire nation through 2019; where we will be the third-fastest growing state.
However if you want to start a business in Arizona, there are many areas where help will be a great asset.
When starting a business in Arizona, there are many different options that may pertain to you. Allow us to help, as our advice will be a great asset.
If you are starting a business in Phoenix, Goodyear, Mega or somewhere else in the valley, you may need to…
* File paperwork with the A.C.C. (Arizona Corporation Commission), or submit a Articles of Organization form for an LLC.
* Complete a Transaction Privilege Tax Application with the Arizona Dept. of Revenue.
* Purchase a domain name for an official website.
* Decide whether your business will be a Corporation, Nonprofit Corp., Limited Liability, etc.
* Make sure the name of your business is not already in use by checking with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
* Obtain an EIN or TIN from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).
* Register your business with the city for Transaction Privilege Tax purposes and other occupational licenses the city may require.
Whether it is one of the above or something else, our professionals are here to help you with all the complications that may arise or to answer any questions you have about starting a business in Arizona.
Give De Leon Accounting a call today!